To receive updates directly, subscribe here.
Dear Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion Alumni,
On behalf of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion, I am writing to update you about the Journal, its growth in recent years and its upcoming annual symposium. Please visit the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion Newsletter.
Since the Journal’s inception in 1999, more than 300 members have contributed to the growth and excellence of our Journal. Each of us can proudly say that the experience we have had at the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion is something we can carry with us for the rest of our lives.
We are very proud of our past accomplishments and future initiatives, a few of which include:
- The continuation of the Clark Lecture in Law and Religion and the dedication of the law bridge to Donald C. Clark, Jr. ’79 as the Clark Commons;
- The first print edition of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion which was published in August 2011;
- The addition of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion to the Blue Book;
- The development of a mentorship program for all members of our Journal;
- The expansion of the New Developments component of our Journal, allowing more of our members to be published; and
- The Journal’s plans to develop an alumni association to engage and honor our alumni.
We hope also hope that you will join the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion for our annual symposium. Details, when released, will be on the website under News & Events.
Thank you for your continued participation in, and support of, the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion. We look forward to seeing you at our alumni events and at the symposium!
For more information on the symposium or how to help launch the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion Alumni Association, please contact the Alumni Relations Editor, Michael Riecken, at the Journal of Law and Religion office at 856-225-6596 or by email, email@example.com.
Michael Riecken Dominic Giova
Alumni Relations Editor Editor-In-Chief